Last updated: 29-12-2022
This term and Conditions of use agreement governs your (you as a visitor) use of www.houseofstyle.pt (the “Site”) which is owned by House of Style (“we”, “us”, “our”). By accessing, browsing, or using the Site or any of its pages, you signify that you have read, acknowledge, and of its pages, you signify that you have read, acknowledge, and agree to be bound by this Term of Use Agreement and all terms incorporated by reference herein (collectively, Terms”)
1. By agreeing to these Terms, you affirm:
– That you are at least 18 years old
– If you do not agree to each and every provision of these Terms, you may not access,
browse, or use the Site, nor may you order, receive or use any products or services made
available via the Site (collectively, the “Products”). By accessing or using the Site, you
represent and warrant that you have not been previously suspended or removed from the
Site, or that you have not engaged in ay conduct that could result in suspension or removal
from the Site.
– These Terms are subject to change at any time and for any reason, and we may notify you
of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting a notice on the Site.
– See always “last updated” Legend.
– By accessing, browse, ordering, receiving or using the products or services, you accept the
latest version of the Agreements.
2. Payment and Billing information
– By providing a credit card or other payment method that we accept, you represent and
warrant that you are authorized to use the designated payment method and that you
authorize us to charge your payment method for the total amount of your purchase
(including all applicable taxes and other charges) (collectively, an “Order”).
– Your order may be suspended or canceled if the payment method cannot be verified, is
invalid or is otherwise ineligible.
– In order to continue with your order, you must resolve any payment related issues that we
encounter. You can modify or amend the payment information connected with your House
of Style account. Please inform our customer service agent of your changes.
3. Pricing and availability of products
– We have the right to alter pricing at any moment without warning, based on our sole
discretion. However we will not be a able to advise you of any related tax adjustments.
– Despite our efforts to prevent pricing and product information errors, some information
(including prices) may be incorrectly presented on the site as a result of system or
typographical errors. We reserve the right to fix any pricing or product information errors
that may arise, and we do not honor incorrect prices.
– If a product’s quoted price is less than its real price, we reserve the right, at our discretion,
to either contact you for instructions before shipment or to cancel the purchase and notify
you of such cancellation. You agree to return the product (at your expense) or refund the
difference between the real and charged prices if the order has already been sent.
Availability of products:
– All our products and services are subject to availability, and we have the right to set
quantity limits on any order, to reject all or a portion of an order, and to cease offering
specific products and services without prior notice.
– A backorder is an order for an item that is temporarily out of stock. If you order an item
that is currently unavailable, we will ship it to you by standard ground shipment as soon as
it becomes available.
– If your order contains multiple items, one or more of which are a backorder, the in-stock
items will be shipped normally.
We take great pleasure in the quality of our products that we sell on the site and therefore we take every precaution to ensure that the product you receive is to your satisfactory and fulfills your expectations. We acknowledge however, that a customer may not be satisfied with his order. If this is the case, our Satisfaction Guarantee is designed to rectify the situation.
– We accept no-questions-asked returns of unused, non-customised products within 30 days
of the order date.
– We will send you an alternative.
– If you prefer a refund, we will provide one instead. For more details you may refer to our
We provide a warranty on all of our products in the event that they include defects in workmanship or materials.
– In most cases this guarantee is valid for sixty days although in some instances it may be
– We reimburse the costs associated with returning the item to us and obtaining a
replacement as soon as feasible. Please contact us in case of such an event.
We are always her for you barring our non-business days and work off hours. Our Customer Service Hours are as follows:
Monday – Friday 9.30 – 18.00 hrs
Saturday – Sunday Closed
Our products are to be sold in Portugal, the applicable tax will be displayed on the order page at checkout.
Should you, by occasion, want us to sent your order to an other country please be advised that all commodities entering a foreign nation maybe subject to customs inspection and the imposition of duties and taxes in line with the legislation of that country. Therefore:
– We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to compel you to pay all applicable customs
and taxes on any products or services you purchase or exchange.
– These fees cannot be determined by us during the checkout process. Please contact our
office @mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– If you refuse receipt of the product, you are solely responsible for payment of all return
shipping charges, duties and taxes; return shipping charges, duties and taxes will be billed
to you according to the payment method you selected during the checkout process
Shipping costs will be displayed separately on the order page upon checkout.
– We use a flat rate price of 4,50 Euro based on the average weight. We reserve the right, at
our sole discretion, to compel you to pay additional costs when shipping costs are higher.
In this case you’ll receive an email stating the extra costs.
– We cannot ship to hotels or Post Office boxes.
– Any Shipment may demand a signature upon delivery.
– You’re responsible for inspecting all products you receive from us for any damage or other
issues upon delivery.
– When a package is marked as delivered in the carrier’s shipping information, there can be
no doubt that it has been delivered to you in mint condition.
6. Representation of Product
We have endeavored to describe the Products offered on our site properly. Due to the fact that the colors you see vary on your computer monitor, we cannot guarantee that the colors you see are true. Depending on your monitor, the products may possible appear larger or smaller than their actual dimensions. Some product pictures may have been enlarged for clarity.
7. Licenses to Access and Use
The site and all content and other materials contained therein, including, without limitations, the House of Style logo and designs text, graphics, pictures, information data, software, User Content and other files (Collectively, “Content”) are the property of House of Style
Therefore you are not allowed to:
– Sell, resell or use the site or content for commercial purposes.
– Distribute publicly perform or publicly display any content.
– Modify or otherwise make any derivative uses of the site or content, or any option thereof.
– Engage in any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods.
– Download (other than page caching) or copy any portion of the site or content, except as
expressly permitted by us.
– use the site to stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without
limitation others privacy rights or rights of publicity.
– Interfere with the site or servers or networks used in connections with the site.
– Use the site or content than for their intended purposes.
Any use of the site or content not expressly permitted above is strictly prohibited and will result in the immediate revocation of the license granted herein. Such unlawful use may also be in violation of applicable laws, including copyright and trademark laws, as well as communications rules and legislation.
In addition to user content, you can send questions, comments, suggestions, ideas original or creative materials and other information about us, the site, our products and services (“feedback”). Feedback is public and becomes our exclusive property. We shall own all right, including al intellectual property rights, in and to such for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgement or remuneration to you.
9. Disclaimers and limitation of liability
The site, the content, and all products and services are provided on an “as is”, “as available” and “with all faults” basis. To the fullest extent permissible by law and except as otherwise provided herein, neither we nor the related parties make any representations or warranties or endorsements of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, as to:
– The site.
– The site content.
– User content
– Any product or service
10. Modifications and Changes
We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the site or the supply of any products or services at any time, at our sole secretion.
We reserve the right, without notice and at our sole discretion, to terminate your right to access or use the site and to order or receive and use the products or services, at any time and for any or no reason, and you agree that we shall have no liability or obligation to you in such event and that you will not be entitled to a refund of any amounts thou have already paid to us, to the fullest extent permitted by law. However pursuant to your termination of our services, we shall fulfil our obligations towards you, if any within a reasonable period of time.
12. Dispute Resolution
Any dispute related to terms or any product(s) or any service(s) shall be mutually negotiated and resolve between House of Style and you. You may address any of your concerns oar queries to us at: email@example.com all correspondence should quote the invoice number. Our concern department will get back to you within 3 working days and review your concerns or queries for determining an amicable solution.
13. Contact us
If you have any questions or concerns relating to these terms, please feel free to reach
out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We make every effort to dispatch items on time. If the items are not delivered within the time period we specify in the Confirmation @mail. Please contact us at: email@example.com quoting the invoice number of the purchase.
Delivery occurs when the items are delivered to the delivery address you specified when placing the order. At this point responsibility:
– For loss, breakage and damage passes to you.
– Ownership of products purchased does not pass to you until payment is received by us in
– You will be asked to sign for acceptance of the goods which makes understood that the
goods were received in good condition.
– Therefor we advice you not to accept the delivery when the package is clearly visible
– However if upon opening the package you find something missing or broken, please
contact us immediately (maximum within 24 hours after delivery).